The excitement is in your hands
The Garmin Epic Trail Vall de Boí 12K is a popular, short-distance race that takes place on a non-technical and pleasant course, paths and trails without difficulty and with a total of 1,000m of cumulative elevation gain.
It consists of a circular route through the lower area of the Vall de Boí. With departure and arrival in the town of Barruera. The route will take the participants to Erill la Vall along the paths parallel to the Noguera de Tor river, from there a short ascent to the village of Boí where they will access the Camí del Pagamento offering magnificent views over the valley to reach Durro from from where a quick descent next to the Durro rivulet will return them to Barruera.
The Vall de Boí is a region located in the Pyrenees of Catalonia, in Spain, known for its rich heritage of natural heritage and Romanesque architecture. This area has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to the unique set of Romanesque churches, which represent one of the most important examples of Romanesque architecture in Europe.
Date until 31/12/2023 23:59
Date until 30/04/2024 23:59
Date until 26/06/2024 23:59
- Bib and chip of single use.
- Refreshments during the race.
- Medical Service.
- Finisher gift for the participants who finish the race.
- The minimum age will be of 15 years to December 31 of the year of the race.
- Registration limited to 700 participants.
- I declare that I have read and understood the Epic Trail Vall de Boí 12K regulations.
- I understand and accept the conditions of participation as laid down in the regulations.
- I undertake to comply with all stipulations of said regulations.
- I declare that I am aware of all medical contraindications that may be caused by participation in the race and I discharge the organizers of liability for any problem that may arise during the race and is not considered negligence on my part.